1) Shake the product 2~3 times before using
2) Draw eye lines from the center of eyes to the end of eyes
3) If there is foreign or oil on the brush, remove them using tissue
4) Make sure to close the cap after using it to prevent from dry
5) The brush is recommended to store horizontally
1. If any one of following symptoms occurs when using cosmetics,
stop using it and consult a dermatologist.
(1) red spot, swelling, itching, stimulus.
(2) symptoms mentioned above are caused by sunlight.
2. Do not apply on skin where there is wound, eczema, or Dermatitis.
3. Storage and cautions for handling
(1) close stopper after using.
(2) keep out of reach of children.
(3) keep away from high or low temperature and direct sunlight.